Syntellect 2012 - Syntel's Campus Recruitment Drive
Eligibility Criterion :
* The recruitment drive is for Graduates / Post Graduates passing in the year 2012.
* BE / B.Tech (CSE, IT, IS, CT, ECE, ETC, EEE and E&I) only -no other branches will be entertained.
* MCA / M.Sc (SE, CS, IS, IT, CT) -both 2 years and 5 years integrated program.
* A minimum of 50% marks in 10th, 12th, Diploma, Graduation and Post Graduation (as the case may be). Student who has failed in +2 and later joined Diploma are not eligible.
* Students should not have any current arrear at the time of registering for the process.
* A maximum of 1 year break in education is allowed.
* Only individuals of Indian origin / individuals having a valid Indian passport are eligible.
Registration Process :
* The TPO would need to register on our Campus Recruitment portal on behalf of the college
* If your college is part of a group of colleges, a seperate registration form needs to be populated for each one of the colleges in the group.
* After the college completes registration, eligible students will need to register.
* Upon registration, eligible students will receive a unique user name and password for the online test and further interaction.
* The portal at syntelcampus.com will carry all details, FAQs, and helpline numbers for your benefit- this will be updated soon.
Important Dates :
* The online test dates will be communicated shortly. Specific details of the same will be shared soon.
Instructions for the Colleges :
* Complete all columns with correct information.
* Failing to provide necessary info will cause delays in registration for the college and its students.
*Provide the IP address in the format provided. Note that if all your group college is taking up the test from single venue the IP address of the venue should be the one provided for all the colleges.
* Colleges of the group should be registered separately.
Useful Links :
* Campus Recruitment Registration
* Campus Recruitment FAQs
Register with the below links to stay updated