Online Fresh Registrations for Scholarships to students pursuing college courses for the academic year 2011-12 will commence from 02-11-2011 to 21-11-2011. The scholarship process has been made fully online by the Social Welfare Department. Under the online system, no student can enter his name, Student records will be fetched from SSC/Inter servers based on the application / SSC ID. All the students belonging to SC/ST with family income of less than Rs.2.00 lakh per annum are eligible to apply for scholarships. Vide reference second to fourth cited above, all students shall submit an income declaration form to the MRO to obtain an income certificate.
The following is the procedure for online registration for fresh students :
1) Students will be eligible for a scholarship as per the instructions given in the reference first & fifth cited.
2) The application for scholarship is valid only for the current year 2011-12 only.
3) Students (other than minorities) must visit the e-pass website at http://epass.cgg.gov.in to apply for a scholarship. All minority students including BC E (Muslims) shall apply in the website http://www,apsmfc.com
4) Students can access the application form by entering the SSC ID & year of passing.
5) Students who are already enrolled in Intermediate colleges have to enter SSC/equivalent ID, upon entering the data the college/course details will be populated from Board of Intermediate server.
6) Students who have not registered for the scholarship will not be eligible to make a claim later.
7) Students who are registering for the first time, regardless of the year of study in a course will be considered as a fresh applicant for scholarship.
8) The application for scholarship does not automatically entitle a student for scholarship. Sanction of a scholarship is subject to eligibility as per reference cited above & successful verification of the student.
9) Students who have been granted GATE/GPAT/JRF/SRF/other stipends/fellowhips scholarship fellowship are not eligible to apply for a scholarship under this scheme.
The Following Documents are required to apply for a scholarship
1) SSC ID (Hall Ticket) Number to access the application.
2) Board of Intermediate Hall Ticket number where applicable.
3) CET (Common Entrance Test) number in case of professional courses.
4) Caste Certificate.
5) Income Certificate.
6) The following documents must be scanned & uploaded on the website.
i) Caste Certificate.
ii) Income Certificate
iii) Latest Photograph.
iv) Savings bank account number in the name of the student and joint account for students below 18 years i.e. in name of student and parent (The first page of the pass book showing name, account number & IFSC code must be scanned & uploaded)
v) CET/M.Tech/ME/M.Pharmacy/M.Arch/M.Phil/Ph.D etc Allotment Order
The Following fields are mandatory in the online application form
1) E-mail Account
2) Mobile Number (either in Student/Parent/Relatives Number)
3) Bank account no of any scheduled bank having online facility, with correct IFSC code.
Last Date for Fresh Application Registration (2011-12) : 21-11-2011
For more details visit the website E-pass http://epass.cgg.gov.in