Key Points to Remember before Registration :
1) Select Assembly Constituency
* If you don’t know the assembly Constituency, you have to click on the link beside the box. Know your Assembly Constituency.
* A Page will be displayed, where you have to select the district and then enter the village/locality name and click on the search option, you will get the constituency name for your locality.
2) Fill the following Details :
* Applicant’s Details
* Particulars of place of present ordinary residence (Full Address)
* Details of Member(s) of applicant’s family if already included in the current electoral roll of the constituency.
3) Upload your photo using browse option. Here you select only .jpg images and image size must be less than 100KB and width and height must be 240 X 320.
4) Once completion of all the details click on the “Translate” option so that the form can be transform from English to Telugu.
5) Check the details after it translates to Telugu. If there is any correction required, you can make corrections same as Google Telugu translator. You can make corrections by typing in English, use the space bar and then backspace, and then you will get a drop down list . From that you can select the correct word.
6) After completion all the details as above, click on the save button so as the save the application.
7) After save, a unique application ID will be generated and prompt on screen.
8) The Application ID may be preserved for knowing the application status.
9) To Know your Application Status you must Enter your Application ID/ Application Name/ House No, then click search.Click on the view status to know your current status of application.
Important Links :