Company Name: P&G
Educational Qualification: Undergraduate / Graduate
Experience: Freshers (Internship)
Job Role: Product Supply – Internship
– Our engineers are responsible for developing manufacturing, process, and engineering technologies for our world-class consumer products. And for managing the company’s multi-million dollar capital Investments.
– As an Intern, you’ll find out what suits and interests you, and you’ll improve your career prospects. We aim to hire most of our engineers through our internship program. And in any case it looks good on your CV to have experience in one of the most admired companies in the world.
– You’ll be working on your own project, typically in a multi-functional team that includes senior managers; have a dedicated ‘sponsor’; put your technical skills to work in a challenging environment; improve your interpersonal and team skills through practical experience; learn to work effectively with people of different nationalities and cultural & educational backgrounds; better understand your strengths and weaknesses: you will receive a performance appraisal – just as we appraise our permanent staff; write a report and give a presentation of the results of your work to management.
– A variety of engineering degrees at both undergraduate and graduate level are held by our successful engineers, mostly in Mechanical, Electrical, Chemical, Civil, Production and Industrial Engineering
– Opportunities exist for those nearing the end of their studies, typically within 1-2 years
– Your internship will last at least 8 weeks, going up to 3 months
– There is no fixed timing; opportunities are available throughout the year
– You’ll be able to demonstrate leadership capability, the ability to work effectively with others, and practical experience applying your engineering skills competently
– You’ll be self-starting, fluent in English with possibly another language, and will want an international career
How to Apply: